Yes For Kids!
Yes For Kids is the perfect opportunity for you to attend Ark Kids with your child! During this service we talk all about what it means to say "Yes!" to Jesus, take communion, and be water baptized. What a great way to experience these monumental discussions with your kids! To get the conversation started at home, ask the questions below! There are even some tips on how you could respond.
1. What does it mean to say "Yes!" to Jesus?
- Saying "Yes!" to Jesus means you are saying yes to being His friend and His follower!
2. How are we different when we say "Yes!" to Jesus?
- The Bible says that when we say "Yes!" to Jesus, we are a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17) and we are adopted into His family! That means that we are given everything we need to live the life He wants us to live. Because we said "Yes!" to Jesus, we receive love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc. (Galatians 5:22-23) and are able to share those with the people around us.
3. What happens after you say "Yes!" to Jesus?
- After we say "Yes!" to Jesus, now we can live each day with His help! You also will want to get to know Him even more. You can do this by praying, reading your Bible, going to church, and surrounding yourself with people who love Jesus too!