Each week you can expect to see the latest coloring sheet from the lesson the previous Sunday! This is a great way for your kids to connect with the lesson at home! Either print the coloring sheet from your printer, OR use one of our favorite coloring apps called Pigment. The instructions for both are below!
Instructions to download and print the coloring sheet.
1. Download the Coloring Sheet here.
2. Click the Share Button and then "Save Image".
3. Go to your photos and select the picture. Hit the share button again and then "Print".
4. Select your printer and the number of copies you want. Then hit "Print".
Instructions to color on the Pigment App!
1. Download the coloring sheet here.
2. Click the share button and then "Save Image"
3. Download the App here.
4. Open the Pigment App and hit the tab at the bottom that says "My Work".
5. Hit "Import."
6. Select the coloring sheet that is now saved to your photos!
7. Have Fun!!!
As your child colors, talk about what it is like to wait for something great!