Baking together is a great way to connect as a family and this recipe is killer! As you bake, talk about the fruits of the spirit you see in eachother.
• Pilsbury Pie Crust
• ½ c sugar
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 8-10 Honey Crisp apples
• 1 ½ Tbsp butter
• ½ c butter softened
• ½ c brown sugar
• 1 c flour
• Press pie crust to a glass pie pan.
• Peel and cut the apples then combine with sugar and cinnamon.
• Pour the apple mixture over the pie crust.
• Slice 1 1/2 tbsp of butter and place on top of the apples.
• Combine the remaining ingredients to make the crumb topping. This is a great time for the kids to be involved! They can mix this with their hands. The more they mix, the better!
• Cover the apples with the crumb topping mixture.
• Bake at 400° for 45-55 minutes.