Make a Sensory Bag!
Create a DIY Sensory Bag with your kids! This is a great activity to do as a family, and your kids will have a blast putting it together! Find some cheap fruit-themed beads or foam pieces and make this a Fruit of the Spirit Bag. As you do this craft together, talk about each of the fruits of the spirit and what they mean to you!
- hair gel
- ziploc bags
- duct tape
- fruit beads
1. Fill your ziploc bag with hair gel about half way up.
2. Add your glitter, beads, stickers, whatever kind of filling you want!
3. Add more hair gel as needed.
4. Once filled to your liking, press all the air out and seal the bag.
5. Then, put some duct tape over the top, so that none of it spills out- no matter how much your kids might squeeze the bag!